TCBHPA Vision, Mission and
Our vision is that the tri-county region has a
comprehensive and thriving system of care so that residents within have access to affordable, high quality and culturally responsive behavioral healthcare.
Our mission is to strengthen Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington county community behavioral health
providers through advocacy, best practice advancement, shared learning and collaboration in order to improve the health of our community members.
We are guided by the following values:
- Put community health first by making outcome-focused decisions that improve wellness and prevent the need for acute
- Promote the value of behavioral health and our member organizations by
advocating to be equal partners in the design and delivery of a financially stable system of care.
- Direct our efforts toward healthcare transformation by modeling integrative care and committing to the triple aim in all we
- Honor equity and inclusion to ensure all communities and individuals have access to excellent and culturally appropriate
- Demonstrate the highest standards in care delivery, collaboration and continuous improvement.
6. Teach and learn in every situation to build trust
and work collaboratively